Math Tutor, 20+ Years of Experience (Greater Victoria Area)
Write a review
Greater Victoria Area
Lesson Types and Tutoring Fees
Tutoring Services and Experience
Math is beautiful as well as powerful, but, unfortunately, our current education system fails to teach or emphasize either of these two points. The problem is that there are gaps in the math curriculum. I specialize in filling in those gaps, and once all the connections are made, math becomes a pleasure to learn and in turn makes my job a lot easier.
I have 20 plus years of tutoring experience and I'm good at what I do. I focus on High School math and I can help you or your loved one appreciate and have a way better understanding of the language of mathematics.
* Free half-hour initial consultation to assess your circumstances and needs.
* $40 per session (1 hour)
* Group sessions: 2 to 3 people for $30 per person for 1.5 hours, 4 or more for $25 per person for 2 hours.
* Packages also available: 5 private sessions for $175, 10 private sessions for $300.
If you would like to sample my teaching style, I'm in the process of creating a math curriculum online. There are 171 videos so far with over 26 hours of math instructional videos. The site is organized as an online video text book complete with a Table of Contents and an Index. Please feel free to brows the content and let me know if you have any questions.
* Website: www.mathinreallife.com
* YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/mathinreallife
* Facebook: www.facebook.com/MathinRealLife
Thank you and all the best, peace.
Math, high school, calculus, mathematics, middle school, learning, starting, experience